Hopkins Hill Parent Teacher Association:
President: Marisa Eisner
Vice President: Rick Parent
Secretary: Raul Rodrigues
Treasurer: Stacey Barry
Membership: Robin Ferreira
Technology: Mary Klein
Fund Development: Dee DeTonnancourt
Hopkins Hill Elementary School has a very active and supportive Parent Teacher Association. To contact any PTA Executive Board members, please email them at HUSKEYPTA@gmail.com.
Visit the web page of Coventry Public Schools for district information.
- Registration for Coventry Public Schools must be complete at the Coventry School Administration Building at 1675 Flat River Road.
- Please sign up for Kindergarten screening by calling Lisa Neill at 822-9400
- Children must be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enter kindergarten.
- Birth certificate, proof of residency (recent utility bill, lease agreement, or purchase and sales agreement), and the child's immunization records are documents necessary for registration
- For questions regarding which school your child will attend, please call the Coventry School Department at 822-9400.
For Curriculum Information, please visit: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment - Coventry Schools
For the Coventry Health and Wellness Policy visit: http://www.coventryschools.net/Wellness/Coventry%20Wellness%20Policy%20-Revised%202010.pdf
For School Lunch Information visit: http://www.coventryschools.net/foodservice.htm
For State of Rhode Island education information, please visit the
Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
For information about Common Core State Standards visit
http://www.achievethecore.org/common-core-intro-for-parents and for Rhode Island Common Core Information, please use the link for Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
NECAP Testing Information: http://www.ride.ri.gov/assessment/necap.asp
Rhode Island Parent Information Network: http://www.ripin.org/